(2012) New Vodafone Proxy trick For Free Vodafone GPRS




This is the first Vodafone trick I am Posting and it is especially because some of my fellow visitors had requested me for a working Vodafone Trick.

Here goes the trick:

  • Create A new GPRS settings Profile manually
  • Profile name : TorNite 
  • APN : vlive
  • proxy IP :196.6.128.12
  • Port : 80
Note that you have to switch off and on the phone for the settings to connect 

This trick is working in  selected states only. I have tested it in Kerala and working perfectly in my Nokia X2-01 


Comment if you found this trick working.

2 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 3, 2012 at 11:53 AM comment-delete

Thanks for free GPRS Vodafone trick, please provide free SMS Vodafone trick also. Yoga Sutras || sql tutorial .

June 14, 2013 at 7:39 PM comment-delete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...