Download OperaMini Next 7.0 Android APK Handler


Guys , here after a long time, I post about an android app. This is the new Update of Opera TM.People call it the "OperaMini Next". I dont know whether the App I have given here is an official version or not, but I am sure that it will work.This is kept s simple as possible.Actually this is not created by me.I have just studied JAVA programming& C++  ony. So I can only mod javca J2ME. But this app was developed by someone whom I know.lSo just go on and download the OperaMini next 7.0. from here





# Also check these 3 posts:

2 comments:

how to instal it when it is in apk_ help me pls im unable to install it...

March 5, 2012 at 4:35 PM comment-delete

na edit ko na po sya ... ehhh kaso po... but blanko po... wala lumalabas pag na open ko ung opera mini ...? na edit ko na po sya .. un nga lang plain black lang lahat .. :(

May 11, 2012 at 6:28 PM comment-delete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...