Nimbuzz 1.9.5 Handler Released | Modded By TorNite | Along With Airtel Trick For Free Nimbuzz


As a long time user of Nimbuzz, I can say that it is the best ever mobile messenger.I used it for more than 2 Years now, if I remember it right.The latest version of nimbuzz , Nimbuzz 1.9.5 was released shortly. Of course, it is the best version till now. A lot of cool features are embedded in it.But ICQ, AIM, Myspace and Hyves will no longer be accessible via Nimbuzz.

I thought of making a Handler version of it for you guys. So yesterday when I got half an hour time after my studies, I just modded this thing.If you find any trouble with it, please don't blame me since this is just a half an hour work.Some people take Hours and Days to create such kind of handlers.

So just go on and download the cool new version of Nimbuzz for Instant messaging from here.


For Airtel, Just use the following settings.

(1) Choose Proxy Type as HOST.
(2) Type proxy server as fb.me( or any site which is free in Airtel in your place)


Don't just read and go away, I sincierly look forward for your comments regarding this Handler.
Be free, but dont SPAM, we hate spammers .

3 comments:

Not working bro any chatting software is not working in delhi and ncr

March 5, 2012 at 11:59 AM comment-delete

it's working .. waaw..
thank you

April 17, 2012 at 5:56 PM comment-delete

which setting i use

Anonymous
March 23, 2013 at 11:53 AM comment-delete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...