March 2012 | Latest Vodafone Free Data Trick Working Both On 2G and 3G.

This is my latest and the second post I had ever posted about Vodafone free GPRS.I haven't posted a thing for 2 days because I was suffering from severe headache.Now it seems that it has gone.I have been working on this blog since my best buddy AJAY gave me this blog to look after.He was the actual admin and he was the one who struggled a lot to make this blog look what is it like today.He was having some kind of dilemma that he was not good at looking after this blog.Thanks to AJAY for giving me this blog, and I will never let you down.

Now let me tell you about the latest trick for Vodafone free data.it is as simple as this.


Just type ACT FB and sent it to 144

Now after sometime you may get a message like this


Now the trick is done, you will get 6GB data for almost 6 months.If it gets over repeat the process again. 

Enjoy


4 comments:

this is hari from tirupati andhra pradesh the above trick is not working for me when i send a message like above it replies
"Hello! you have entered the wrong keyword.please enter the desired keyword and sms to 144" like that

March 28, 2012 at 1:52 AM comment-delete

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 14, 2012 at 10:52 PM comment-delete

Not Work ...men

September 2, 2012 at 3:40 PM comment-delete

kaam nahi kar raha help me

Anonymous
August 28, 2013 at 11:23 PM comment-delete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...