New!!! 2012 April | Download Facebook App Modded For Airtel.


Facebook has released their app for Java client phones. It is really a good app. Here I am planning to give you a cracked version of that app. Airtel has offered its users that this app will be free in thier network.But I never experienced it as free.( I am from Kerala). So I thought to crack it and make it a real hacked app so that all of you guys who didnt get the app free can use it now for free.
Follow the steps;
Firt create a Internet setting with the below APN 


APN       :   airtelgprs.com
Proxt IP:   62.109.11.180
Port       :   80


Enjoy...

8 comments:

New Modded apps will be added on Request

April 7, 2012 at 4:14 PM comment-delete

skyfire browser s60v5 mod??

April 7, 2012 at 10:00 PM comment-delete

bro, let me try. I cant assure. I just know about java app modding much

April 8, 2012 at 7:12 AM comment-delete

hey any1 can tell me how can i make modded app 4 5800

April 8, 2012 at 8:13 PM comment-delete

@ Addy K

Bro, making app mods is very difficult.You need to know java.....

April 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM comment-delete

It is actually a great and useful piece of information. I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
Facebook for business

Anonymous
August 30, 2012 at 8:13 AM comment-delete

Interesting Article.
Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information.

Facebook Apps

January 3, 2013 at 6:26 PM comment-delete

bro i can't install it why.?

Anonymous
September 2, 2013 at 12:51 PM comment-delete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...