(2012 February) AirCel Hack For Free GPRS back with proxy servers.



This is my second post regarding Aircel hack.In my earlier post, I gave you a tutorial on the new Aircel Frontquery. But here I am going to give you the latest discovered Internet profile for Aircel Free GPRS.

Here goes the settings:

  • APN: aircelwap
  • Proxy Ip: 10.4.42.15
  • Port::80

Save these setting and open free site such as 0.facebook.com and in the URL box, type the adress of the site you wanna go.

Supports free Browsing and Downloading!!!!

Comment with your State name if you found this working in your state.....

2 comments:

hey man... my state doesnt support wap plz send smething related to aircelweb....plz

March 5, 2012 at 12:16 AM comment-delete

my state is bihar..wap is not supported here..

March 5, 2012 at 12:20 AM comment-delete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...