(2012) Working FullonSMS Mod For Airtel with Inbuilt Facebook Working FrontQuery!



FullonSMS is an online Application used to send free SMSs just like Way2SMS and 160by2.Some of the features of FullonSMS are:



  • FullonSMS.com offers its users a platform to send FREE sms to family & friends across India
  • SMS sent from Fullonsms are delivered instantly - anywhere in India.
  • Keeping our users in mind we have tried to create a simple, neat and easy to use site that enhances your experience on FullonSMS.com
The FullonSMS J2ME Application is popular among Indians just as like other apps such as Way2SMS , 160by2, SitetoSMS and  SMSZE .


Here I am going to give you guys the modded version of this App for Airtel users.I have been modding this for more than 5 Days.


One more thing ,
You have to create a new Internet profile for this App with




    APN: airtelgprs.com
    Proxy: 67.117.201.129
    Port: 80





Download FullonSMS Airtel mod by Tornite


I am modding SitetoSMS and SMSZE now, And I will post it when I just finish modding it.
If you want the modded version of this App for other networks, you can just contact me.


Comment if this modded App is not working for you......



2 comments:

I wanted to know how to make cheap Unlimited Call to India . Please suggest me something.

February 15, 2012 at 4:02 PM comment-delete

i want the same for android can u do it sir please...:(

Anonymous
February 21, 2012 at 7:36 AM comment-delete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...