Download QQBrowser Mini 2.4 Handler | Special Mod For AirTel Users.

QQBrowser Mini is a browser just like Opera Mini and UCweb which gives us an awesome Internet experience.It is as popular as Opera Mini and UCweb.This is a special post done by me due to an FB request from one of my fellow blog Fan to create a QQBrowser mod for Airtel .I have not struggled a lot to make this one, but believe me, it is really hard to create a modded app, so please stop requesting me to teach how to mod Apps.

Download the QQBrowser 2.4 Mini Aiurtel Mod By TorNIte

I havenot really tested this mod, I have just uploaded it as soon as I finished the modding.Let me know if this thing works. Say a special thanks to my Friend  Sandy Dzebb for helping me create this modd.Actually he is the real one who has modded almost all the apps for TorNite.I also had modded some app such as the Nimbuzz 1.9.5 mod.

Since our Head is coming in as the main Administer from 26 March onwards. Sometimes may be I have to giveup on my post as the Administrator,  but dont worry Our Head is a TechManiac , he will provide you with more superb tricks.Bye

Hope you will reply after testing this mod.Have a good day. Keep Visiting for more new tips and tricks along with new modded apps  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...